Howdy. Glad you're here. Get your fill of my irreverent ramblings. I'll warn you in advance: I complain a lot. But if you can get past that, there's some good stuff here. Enjoy.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Best Party So Far, That's What Everyone's Been Saying

Australian teenager Corey Worthington has to be the biggest idiot in the world.  Either that or he's a complete and utter genius.  He used MySpace to invite over 500 kids to a party.  Party... aka riot in the streets.  Read a blog post I found on it here.  I can't believe he's pulled that off.  The biggest number I've been able to get anywhere using Facebook or MySpace was about 100 or so kids to the University Pub in Fort Worth for what we dubbed the Ultimate Pub Wednesday.  But 500 people? Nuts.  
Even better is this kids completely irreverent attitude about what happened.  The video is classic.

"No, no. I'll leave these on. I like them."

Why is the reporter so intent on getting him to remove his glasses? Is this the point? I mean, come on, the glasses are famous.

0 comments: