Howdy. Glad you're here. Get your fill of my irreverent ramblings. I'll warn you in advance: I complain a lot. But if you can get past that, there's some good stuff here. Enjoy.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New Album to Check Out

I'm pretty music obsessed. Now you know. Look forward to me talking a lot about music I find or that gets recommended to me.

On that note, I've been listening to the new ZOX album, Line in the Sand, nonstop since I downloaded it last week. It's their third major release. A much more mature sound from the band, which hails from Providence, RI. ZOX has one of the most unique (and awesome) sounds I've found in a while. Anyone who can rock on a violin has my vote. Give them a listen. You won't regret it... And once you're in love, download their first tow albums.

0 comments: