Howdy. Glad you're here. Get your fill of my irreverent ramblings. I'll warn you in advance: I complain a lot. But if you can get past that, there's some good stuff here. Enjoy.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

The most FOUL blog I have ever found

Because I spend a lot of time on a computer everyday, I stumbe across a lot of random blogs. I found a series of entries on a blog called "The Sneeze" called Steve, Don't Eat That. Now, this is pretty much what it sounds like. This guy, Steve, finds the most disgusting stuff around and eats it. Lots of "foreign delicacies," and lots of really, really foul stuff. I have a very stron stomach, and I feel totally nauseated from reading a few of the entries right now. Read it if you dare. The pictures are what will probably make you hurl. Bon appetit!

0 comments: