Howdy. Glad you're here. Get your fill of my irreverent ramblings. I'll warn you in advance: I complain a lot. But if you can get past that, there's some good stuff here. Enjoy.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's been at least a week...

...Since I posted anything on here. That's what happens when I get distracted with work. Or something like that.

Yesterday was my 23rd birthday. Overall, not the most eventful birthday to date, but an awesome one nonetheless. I had at least 4 separate people tell me how birthdays become infinitely less exciting when you become a member of the real world. That's fine by me.

Thanks again to everyone who wished me a happy birthday via facebook or text. I tried to get back to everyone, but if I missed you, thanks a million. Libby kept getting mad at me for monopolizing her news feed with my wall posts. This only encouraged me to post more.

I don't have any super interesing web junk or new music to post right now, although I did get an iTunes gift card, and I plan on scouring the store to find something awesome. I'll let you know.

That's about it for now... just getting really excited for the weekend. Spring skiing conditions are coming up quickly, which is always great. The weather's warming up (the high is 35 today! I might wear shorts!) and the sun has been shining more than ever. We apparently have a bunch of people coming to the house for the weekend, and I fully plan on extending my birthday celebrations into the weekend!

0 comments: