Howdy. Glad you're here. Get your fill of my irreverent ramblings. I'll warn you in advance: I complain a lot. But if you can get past that, there's some good stuff here. Enjoy.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New Discovery

The sun has actually been shinig here in Vail for 2 or 3 days in a row. I'm pretty sure this is a record number of consecutive non-cloudy/non-snowy days since I moved here. I actually wore sunglasses driving to work today. I welcome the sun, but I want it to keep snowing so I can get a few more epic ski days in before the end of the season in April.

But I digress. I wanted to share a cool new online shopping destination I found... Etsy is a place where people sell the cool stuff they make. It has everything from art and furniture to clothes and jewelry. Very cool place... Check it out.

0 comments: